26th February 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Indian Railway Traction being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Respected sir ,
I am Diploma Electrical Engineer .
I wish to work in Indian Railway Traction .
For this what I have to do?
please help me to know.....

30th April 2015, 11:19 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get job in Indian Railway Traction being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Indian Railways recruit various posts every single year on a massive level and you can apply for following jobs in Indian Railways :

Indian Railways Junior Engineer Recruitment in various disciplines - Electrical/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ Civil/ Electronics/ Communication/ Computers/ IT etc.

All those candidates are eligible who have completed Diploma/ Degree in relevant discipline of engineering from a recognized university/institute.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years to apply.

Indian Railways Technician Grade B Recruitment : Candidate having passed Intermediate class with ITI or Diploma in relevant trade/ discipline is eligible to apply.

Indian Railways Ticket collector recruitment :
A candidate passed class 10th is eligible to apply for this examination but to be selected, candidate need to qualify written Test Phase I and II then psychology test.

Indian Railways Junior clerk/ Commercial Clerk recruitment : A candidate passed in class 12th from a recognized board is eligible but age of the candidate should not be more than 28 years.

Indian Railways Group D Level jobs of Porter/ Sweeper/ Khalasi/ Station Gate Assistant etc. : All candidates passed in class 10th are eligible to apply.

As per your qualification, you must apply for Junior Engineer post because that is the only job which suits you better in railways department and you can surely do very well in this field.

Another way to enter your department in government jobs is through SSC Junior Engineer examination because SSC also conduct JE examination for Civil/ Electrical and Mechanical disciplines so you can apply and become Junior engineer after qualifying written test and interview process.

Age should not be more than 27 years to apply for SSC JE examination.

Junior Engineers are also recruited in various industries and DRDO etc. big level organizations recruits Technical Grade II post for candidates having diploma in relevant discipline of engineering so you can also apply for this job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?