11th February 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack PSU exams if working in an Industry?

Sir,

I am Preparing for psu exams in mechanical engineering and also doing the job in the industry i am able to give my most of time for study. so how can i make my study regular and effective to qualify the PSU exam.

18th February 2015, 10:40 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack PSU exams if working in an Industry?

Since you are working in an industry you may have much more practical knowledge than the theoretical knowledge. So the preparation will be quite easy for you.
Generally in the government exam, they recruit a person based on their mental ability, intelligence and quantitative aptitude test. So this type of exams will be highly competitive.
Generally, this exam does not follow any standard set of syllabus. So you need to cover each and every topic without omitting anything. For that
• First, you have to analyze your strength and weakness
• Assimilate your preparation with regular walks
• Make a practice and revision
• Reconsider question banks to avoid mistakes
• Take as many pseudo test as possible
• Finally, it is essential that you prepare yourself in the best possible way to crack the exam by taking sound sleep.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?