5th August 2011, 11:48 AM
sharif cool

What to do after B.Tech in Mechanical Branch?

what can i do after B tech in machanical branch. i want to get jobs in good companies on the basis of my study

5th August 2011, 03:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after B.Tech in Mechanical Branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharif cool View Post
what can i do after B tech in machanical branch. i want to get jobs in good companies on the basis of my study
dear friend

mechanical is a ever green branch.
it will give u a very good career in future. many MNCs are recruiting a number students every year.

u can join any one of the following companies

1.TATA MOTORS

2.GODREJ

3.NTPC

4.BHEL

5.NHPC

6.DRDO

7.DEFENCE

8.UPSC

and many more.

all the best.
5th August 2011, 09:52 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Cool Re: What to do after B.Tech in Mechanical Branch?

It is fully depend on you if you want to study further than you can do M.tech and if you want to do job then you can prepare for PSU exams.

one thing i want to clear you that after M.tech you will find your career in field of teaching so be prepare for it and you can also give PSU exams.
5th August 2011, 10:08 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Cool Re: What to do after B.Tech in Mechanical Branch?

It is fully depend on you if you want to study further than you can do M.tech and if you want to do job then you can prepare for PSU exams.

one thing i want to clear you that after M.tech you will find your career in field of teaching so be prepare for it and you can also give PSU exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?