28th January 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get government Nursing job?

I completed the diploma in nursing on 2005. but i studied in private institution. recently i appointed in legal aid department in the court(government). but i interested in nursing job. how to get it.

5th February 2014, 10:17 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get government Nursing job?

To get Nursing government jobs,candidates must have a minimum of Higher secondary education or else Diploma is needed.For high post jobs, Bachelors degree from Nursing degree is valid.

The Nursing jobs can be given notified through the Union Public Service Commission and Staff Selection Commission and Employees state Insurance corporation.
The minimum age for the government jobs accepted is 21 years,the upper age is alowed up to 35 years.This age limits are for Open or General category candidates.Of course there will be given an age relaxation of some years.To say in age limits,the minimum age accepted is 18 years and the upper age is allowed up to 40 years.

Nurses are hired by the Indian Air Force,Border Security Forces,Indian Navy,and Indian Army and more.Fresher candidates are allocated to work at the base and also they may get obtained their job at camping sites.So you need to apply for those posts, via Online mode only.In some cases you need to apply for those jobs with in the given notification duration.

Railway Hospitals also recruits nurses exams conducted by the Indian Railways ,Railway Recruitment Board.The selection process basically consists of the Two rounds.They're namely TRADE TEST and INTERVIEW.The salary for Nursing candidates may range from Rs.10000-Rs.32,000/- per month.

The government institutions such as DSSSB,NBRC,Mining Corporations,BFUHS,TMH recruits Nurses for various posts.The kind of job post and the salary range basically depends on the basic minimum qualification.Work experience can be an added advantage for the candidates to get government job easily.
29th June 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i have completed Bcom & i m married women, my age is 32 yrs i want to work as a nurse in govt hospital in mumbai only. what can i do? suggest me. thnks
12th December 2020, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I completed degree in pcm at 2012. I am 31 old. Now I will join to bsc nursing.
16th October 2022, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

I am graduated in B. Sc. I. T. in 2013 . Now I am 31 years old. Can I take the admission for GNM course of nursing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?