5th January 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?

I am chirag gosai t.y bsc nursing student. will get central government job in gujarat during 2015 to 2016.? central government job in gujarat?

19th January 2014, 09:36 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?

Firstly Nursing is one of the good profession in health Sector.And Nursing( Staff Nurse ) in india is the practice of care for medical patients.

Every year,many of nursing vacancies opening in Indian Government ( Public ) Hospital such as
> A.I.I.M.S
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> E.S.I.C. Hospital
> Indian Army Hospital and Nursing Corps

Generally In india , All nursing courses from any institution or university recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or state Nursing Council.The Indian Nursing Council is an Autonomous body under the government of India,Ministry of Health and Family welfare was constituted by the Central Government.

To be eligible for the State and Central jobs you must have a minimum of 3 years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.

Or else Some times 4 years B.Sc Nursing or equivalent recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing council is accepted.

As you are a graduate you should not restrict to the Particular place.So you can also work other than your Home town to find better opportunities for your career.

I know Gujarat state is one of the highly industrially developed states in the country.Being aan industrial state , migration of laborers from various parts of india is very high.Keep in mind that Migration is compulsory for better growth in the career.

You can apply for the following various posts :

* Tata Memorial hospital Mumbai , Nurse post - Last date 10/01/2014
* AIIMS Patna - Public Health Nurse - 31/01/2014
* Lakshmibai College - Nurse - 18/01/2014
* NRHM Orissa - Staff Nurse - 10/01/2014
* JIPMER - Public Health Nurse - 16/01/2014
* LRSITBRD , New Delhi - Staff Nurse-13/01/2014
* Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation - Nurse - 09/01/2014
* Ordnance Factory,Itarsi - Senior Nurse - 12/01/2014
* AHRCC Cuttack - Staff Nurse - 15/01/2014 and more
17th August 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I m completing my fourth year Bsc nursing by the month of september 2014 from Dr mgr university south india . Can i get central government job in gujrat?
27th June 2015, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

sir , I am Amit Pal from up I got 90.20% marks in 12 examination and I want to take admission in your college so I want to know that how can I take admission in your college please tell me on my mobile number 08932850157
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?