26th January 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Government sector while I am doing Mechanical third year?

I am a student of mechanical third year.I am interested to do government job. my 10 per is 63% & 12 per is 74% & fresh percentage till vth seem is73%. so how I will got my aim?.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?
  3. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation in mechanical automation engineering
  4. What are the job opportunities available in government sector for diploma(Mechanical) holder from KSOU?
  5. How to get a job in government sector company? I am studying B.E Mechanical engineering
  6. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  7. Conventional solved question papers in mechanical department of government sector exam? How many government sector exams are available for Mechanical Students?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  9. Job opportunities in government sector after passing B.E mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get a government job in any sector after completing M.Tech in mechanical engineering with 61%? Am I eligible for government exam?
  11. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How can I apply for a job in government sector after B.Tech Mechanical and Automation?
  13. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  14. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  15. For which job can I apply in government sector? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  16. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  18. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
26th January 2015, 11:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Government sector while I am doing Mechanical third year?

You are left with only one year to be considered as Mechanical Engineer. Before you are called so, you need to prove and achieve whatever you dream of. Your academic performance in 10th class in 12th class was good, and above average performance. I hope you will secure 75% aggregate in your B.E/ B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) Graduation course.
To secure good job (core job), you need to really work hard. For that I suggest you to apply for GATE 2016 examination which will be held in the month of February 2016 national wide. The main thing is to score best marks in GATE 2016 Examination. Because there are many PSUs (Public Sector Undertaking's) which consider and recruit dynamic candidates through GATE Score. Based on the score you'll secure in GATE examination, you will be directly called for respective PSU Interview. Final job selection will be made based on the performance in Written Test and Interview considered together. Several PSU's accepting GATE score are, MECL, NALCO, MECON Limited, BHEL, DDA, Power Grid Corporation of India, NTPC, BPCL, GAIL India Limited, IOCL, CONCOR (Container Corporation of India Limited), BEL. This way you can easily achieve your aim.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?