26th February 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in RITES Ltd after Electrical Engineering with 8.18 CGPA? List of vacancies and eligibility criteria for it?

Hello, I have completed Electrical Engineering with 8.18 CGPA and now want to get a job in RITES Ltd. How can I get a job in the same? List of vacancies and eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing jobs for electrical engineering freshers
  2. Eligibility requirement and CGPA criteria for Ph.D in Engineering?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  4. Eligibility criteria to get a PO job in private banks? List of vacancies and exam dates for it?
  5. List of all electrical companies which can provide job for B.Tech Electrical engineering students?
  6. How to get a government job after scoring 7.6 CGPA? Information about the recruitment and the vacancies?
  7. Details about the job vacancies for freshers of Electrical Engineering with contact address? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details about the Biotech course like the eligibility criteria and the job vacancies?
  9. List of job openings in core electrical companies in Ahmadabad?
  10. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering?
  11. An Electrical Engineer apply for Loco Pilot job? Eligibility criteria for it?
  12. Can I get job in CTS after HR round with 6.4 CGPA in B.E. while cleared AMCAT?
  13. List of electrical MNCs after completing B.E in EEE with CGPA of 7?
  14. Job in Bajaj Electricals after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Which post I can get? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to apply for Site Engineer post in RITES? Pay scale of this post?
  16. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  17. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. Need information about job vacancies in Dredging Corporation of India Limited?
27th February 2017, 10:03 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in RITES Ltd after Electrical Engineering with 8.18 CGPA? List of vacancies and eligibility criteria for it?

To get a job in RITES LTD the candidates need to appear for the written examination, which is conducted by the RITES LTD the successful candidate will be eligible for the next and final round which is Interview round. The candidate needs to apply online from the official website of RITES LTD. The age of the candidate should not exceed 32 years as on 1st January 2017. The candidate should have completed his engineering with the minimum of 1 year experience are eligible to apply.
28th February 2017, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in RITES Ltd after Electrical Engineering with 8.18 CGPA? List of vacancies and eligibility criteria for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed Electrical Engineering with 8.18 CGPA and now want to get a job in RITES Ltd. How can I get a job in the same? List of vacancies and eligibility criteria for it?
The candidates after completion of electrical engineering can apply for “Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical Engineering)” post in RITES. RITES is a Government of India Enterprises. The Full Time First Class Degree in Electrical Engineering candidates can apply to the Graduate Engineer Trainee posts. The candidates should have appeared for GATE 2016 or GATE 2017 in the relevant discipline. Candidates obtaining valid marks in GATE are only selected for the next stage of selection process. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the GATE to the next round – Personal Interview. The final merit list will be prepared with GATE Marks – 75% and Interview – 25%. The RITES website link is given here for your reference Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?