3rd December 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

How to join NDA after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?

Hi Sir, this is Mahesh A.
from anantapur (dist),Andhra Pradesh.
My date of birth is 1995\07\29. I have completed my graduation of BTech Mechanical engineering, passed out 2016
I am interested to do job in National defense academy, this is my aim. Am I eligible or not to NDA ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Navy after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  2. Branches for B.Tech from NDA? Difference between NDA and Naval Academy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  5. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  6. What is the criteria to join NDA after completing degree in mechanical engineering?
  7. How can I join NDa after diploma in Mechanical engineering
  8. Which courses can i do in Humanities after passing 10th standard?
  9. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force after finishing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Is it possible to do MS in Acturial Sciences after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to join NPTI Training courses for Mechanical Engineering being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Are the NDA results declared? Should I join engineering or way for results of NDA?
  15. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  16. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  17. Jobs for mechanical engineering in NDA? Procedure to apply for the jobs?
  18. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
3rd December 2016, 03:29 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join NDA after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and to join the same one needs to qualify NDA entrance examination conducted by UPSC twice every year for recruitment of commissioned officer in Indian defense services.

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same entrance examination are as below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male citizen.

* Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board. But for joining Indian Navy and Indian Air force your academics must include PCM group.

SInce you were born on 29th July 1995 which means your age is more than 21 years and hence you are not eligible for joining NDA.

But you can look out for the option of CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) which too is held for recruitment of Commissioned officer in Indian defense sector similar to that through NDA.

--> Also for this examination, the age limit is 19 years to 22 years for Naval Academy, 19 years to 24 years for Air force Academy, 19 years to 24 years for Indian Military Academy and 19 years to 25 years for Officer's Training Academy.

For more details and updates regarding the same examination you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?