2nd March 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

How many posts are available in MPSC for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? When the notifications of these posts will be released?

Guys, I am thinking to give MPSC exam. But I want to know what are the posts available in MPSC. I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. I would like to know what posts I can apply? And also I want to know about various notifications announcement of MPSC?

10th May 2018, 05:28 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many posts are available in MPSC for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? When the notifications of these posts will be released?

A B.Tech graduate will be treated as normal graduate student in Maharashtra Public Service Commission(MPSC) because there is no special posts in MPSC for engineering graduates.

Some top job posts of MPSC are listed below.
>>Deputy Collector
>>Deputy Superintendent of Police
>> Deputy Chief Executive Officer
>> Assistant Commissioner Sales Tax
>> Block Development Officer. ...etc.

For further information, please visit the official website of MPSC or Click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?