18th October 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How many State Tax Inspector vacancies are available through GPSC recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for GPSC recruitment for the post of State Tax Inspector. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for this particular post under this recruitment. Please let me know about this immediately.

18th October 2018, 08:56 PM
taurianzodo

Default Re: How many State Tax Inspector vacancies are available through GPSC recruitment?

There are 200 vacancies available for State Tax Inspector post under GPSC(Gujarat Public Service Commission) recruitment.
Candidates who are interested to apply for this recruitment can find the link below-
https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=lCxUjNjnTp8%3d
19th October 2018, 01:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many State Tax Inspector vacancies are available through GPSC recruitment?

The number of vacancies available under GPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment 2018 are 200. Details of vacancies according to category-wise are mentioned below :-

--> General :- 102
--> SC :- 14
--> ST :- 30
--> S. & EBC :- 54
19th October 2018, 11:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in State Tax Inspector through GPSC recruitment :

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in State Tax Inspector and age criteria is given below,

Name of the Organization - Gujarat Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - State Tax Inspector

Total Number of vacancies - 200 vacancies

I suggest you to go through the official notification that is attached below for more detailed information. If you meet the required eligibility criteria, then you can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date which is 30th October, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application Form
20th October 2018, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for GPSC recruitment for the post of State Tax Inspector. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for this particular post under this recruitment. Please let me know about this immediately.

Following number of State Tax Inspector vacancies are available under GPSC recruitment:

General – 102
SC – 14
ST – 30
SEBC- 54

Total – 200

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?