31st August 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Future prospects in government sector and in defence services sector after B.Tech ECE?

my daughter doing B.Tech ECE(7th semister) . what r the future prospects for her in govt sector and in defence services sector

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing BBA 2nd semester?
  2. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  3. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  4. Can I get a job after completing BCA?
  5. List of number of mechanical core companies in India? Companies which are giving importance to design field?
  6. Can a B.Tech ECE student get into Automobile sector? What is the scope?
  7. Exams and preparations for getting government sector job after B.Tech in ECE? -- [New]
  8. Which government sector jobs in research field i can get after B.Tech (ECE) completion?
  9. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  10. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  11. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  13. Government sector jobs vs Private sector jobs after B.E. in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for a job after B.E? I am a engineering student of electronics and communication branch
  15. How can i get into Hospital Management sector being a Paramedical student? What are the future prospects for me?
  16. Government jobs options after BE ECE? Is GATE score necessary for Government sector? Suggested extra course or preferred field in choose in 4th year to apply for the same?
  17. Which jobs should I apply under government sector to study B.Tech ECE?
  18. When is the notification out for ISRO, DRDO and other government sector jobs?
26th September 2011, 05:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future prospects in government sector and in defence services sector after B.Tech ECE?

The career prospects for jobs after B.Tech are certainly high. Your daughter can apply for the various technical trades or jobs which come in the defense sector. She can apply through the SSC scheme for the same. For the schedule she can visit the official sites. There are also other exams like civil service, railways etc which she can appear.
26th September 2011, 06:50 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Default Re: Future prospects in government sector and in defence services sector after B.Tech ECE?

After doing B.TECH in ECE department a candidate can apply for govt jobs if the candidate do not want to find a job in IT sector.In fact ECE department student have much more facility as compared to other streams.

Govt jobs for a ECE B.TECH :

1.IES

2.SAIL

3.BSNL JTO

4.BHEL

5.DRDO etc.
26th September 2011, 09:46 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

Future prospects in government sector and in defense services sector after B.Tech ECE is very good.

ECE holders can apply also most all govt PSU exams.

like some of govt exams are

>>BSNL.

>>ISRO.

>>BARC.

>>NTPC.

>>SAIL.

>>BHEL.

>>RAIL.

>>EIL.

>>BEL.

>>DRDO.

>>GAIL.

>>ECIL.

>>ONGC.

>>Indian Army.

>>IES.

etc.

all the best.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?