17th June 2019, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in Central Railway Staff Nurse recruitment?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the number of vacancies in Central Railway for the post of Staff Nurse. I have applied for the same post but I don’t know about the vacancies. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

20th June 2019, 12:46 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Central Railway Staff Nurse recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the number of vacancies in Central Railway for the post of Staff Nurse. I have applied for the same post but I don’t know about the vacancies. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

Number of vacancies available in Central Railway Staff Nurse recruitment is given below:

Number of vacancies:

Unreserved – 17

SC – 5

ST – 3

Other Backward Class – 9

Total – 34
20th June 2019, 01:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Central Railway Staff Nurse recruitment?

There are total 34 vacancies available for the post of Staff Nurse in Central Railway.

You may visit the following website for more information.
https://cr.indianrailways.gov.in/
20th June 2019, 01:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

There are total 1109 vacancies available for Staff Nurse under Central Railway recruitment.

Candidates who are interested to apply for the position, can directly visit the official website given below and fill up the online application and form.

Web: http://www.indianrailways.gov.in
20th June 2019, 03:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There were total number of 34 vacancies available in Central Railway Staff Nurse recruitment. Category wise vacancies were as follows;

UR - 17

SC - 05

ST - 03

OBC - 09

Total vacancies - 42

Candidates can find details on the below mentioned official notification link;
http://www.rrbbpl.nic.in/CEN02%20201...Categories.pdf
21st June 2019, 12:37 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, 34 total vacancies available at Central Railway Staff Nurse recruitment. The total vacancies will be allocated to the candidates based on category wise as below,

- 17 vacancies for Unreserved
– 5 vacancies for SC
– 3 vacancies for ST
– 9 vacancies for Other Backward Class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?