17th June 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Additional Director through West Bengal PSC recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale through West Bengal PSC for a Additional Director post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.

20th June 2019, 12:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Additional Director through West Bengal PSC recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale through West Bengal PSC for a Additional Director post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.

Pay scale allotted to the Additional Director post in West Bengal Public Service Commission is given below:

Pay – Rs 28,000 to Rs 52,000 (P.B – 4B) plus Grade Pay – Rs 7,600 per month

There is only one vacancy (reserved for OBC – Non Creamy Layer) available for the Additional Director recruitment in West Bengal Public Service Commission.
20th June 2019, 12:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Additional Director through West Bengal PSC recruitment?

Pay Scale :-
-----------
Your Pay Band will be Rs. 28,000/- to Rs. 52, 000/- with Grade Pay of
Rs. 7,600/- per month for the post of Additional Director in West Bengal PSC recruitment.
20th June 2019, 12:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum salary of an Additional Director through West Bengal PSC recruitment, may start from Rs. 27,000/- and above per month.

According to the performance and experience of the candidate the salary may vary and can range approximately Rs. 51,000/- and above per month with an additional Grade pay of Rs. 7,600/- per month.
20th June 2019, 12:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale allotted to Additional Director through West Bengal PSC recruitment is Rs. 28,000 – Rs. 52,000 plus Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/- per month.

Candidates must hold a Master Degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized University with 8 years experience in the relevant field to be eligible to apply.

Candidates can visit the below mentioned official notification link for details;
http://wbpsconline.org/wbpsc-advt-no-9-2019/
20th June 2019, 09:04 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Name of the Organization : West Bengal Public service commission

Name of the post : Additional director

Number of vacancies : 01

Pay scale : Rs.28000 to Rs.52000 plus grade pay Rs.7600/-

You must have knowledge in bengali/nepali and must have written and spoken command on english.

Agr should not be more than 55 years.

And departmental persons having more than 5byears of experience and earlier worked not below the rank of Deputy director .
21st June 2019, 12:38 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who selected as Additional Director through West Bengal PSC recruitment can expect around Rs. 28,000 to 52,000 (P.B – 4B) plus Grade Pay – Rs 7,600 per month. At present one vacancy available for the Additional Director recruitment in West Bengal Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?