24th February 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in NIT Srinagar Assistant Professor recruitment?

Hi friends, I am interested to apply for NIT Srinagar Assistant Professor recruitment. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Can you please let me know about the number of vacancies? Kindly provide me the details asap.

9th March 2019, 02:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in NIT Srinagar Assistant Professor recruitment?

There are total 76 vacancies announced by NIT Srinagar for faculty on contract basis and the last date to apply is 30th March 2019.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview. Just make sure you have got the minimum qualification before applying.
9th March 2019, 04:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in NIT Srinagar Assistant Professor recruitment?

There are total 76 vacancies available under NIT Srinagar Assistant Professor recruitment.

Candidates can send their application forms at the below given address.

Add: To,the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Srinagar, Hazratbal Srinagar 190006.
9th March 2019, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The number of vacancies available in NIT Srinagar Assistant Professor recruitment are 74. Details of vacancies according to category-wise are mentioned below:-

—> General:- 30
—> OBC:- 16
—> SC:- 15
—> ST:- 11
—> PWD:- 2
9th March 2019, 08:59 PM
bokoma
Member+

In accordance with the notification released on 16th February 2019 there are a total of 72 posts for Assistant Professor post in NIT Srinagar.In open category there are 32 post distributed over various departments.For SC/ST/PwD there are 40 post distributed among the above mentioned categories.For detailed information kindly check the official notification available online.
With regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?