24th February 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of NIT Srinagar Assistant Professor recruitment

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Assistant Professor post in NIT Srinagar recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

9th March 2019, 11:33 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of NIT Srinagar Assistant Professor recruitment

The selection of candidates for the post of NIT Srinagar Assistant Professor recruitment will be done through Interview. Based on the candidate’s performance in the Interview, final selection will be done.

Candidates who hold Ph.D degree in relevant discipline from a recognised university and those who are not more than 60 years of age are eligible to apply for NIT Srinagar Assistant Professor recruitment.
9th March 2019, 04:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The selection of Srinagar Assistant Professor recruitment, will be done on the basis of a personal interview conducted by the institute itself. Candidates can send their filled application form and send it at the given address on or before 20th March 2019.

Add: To the Registrar, NIT Srinagar, Hazratbal, Srinagar, J & K- 190 006.
9th March 2019, 08:05 PM
bokoma
Member+

The interested and eligible candidate must send post of application form along with self attested relevant documents to support the eligibility of the candidate to Registrar,NIT Srinagar,Hazratbal,Srinagar,Jammu and Kashmir,190006.Then after the verification the candidate will be called for an interview and based on the interview panel the appointment is done.However there are instances when written test and presentation round are conducted before shortlisting the candidates to the interview round.
With regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?