18th March 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

How much minimum salary is offered to Bank Manager in a Nationalized bank?

I am aiming to get entry in the Banking industry. I wish to become a aBank Manager soon. Therefore i need to know that how much minimum salary is offered to Bank Manager in any nationalized bank?

18th March 2016, 09:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much minimum salary is offered to Bank Manager in a Nationalized bank?

Pay Scale offered for the post of Bank Manager in Nationalized Banks:

Generally the salary of a Bank Manager varies slightly from a Nationalized Bank to other Nationalized Bank. For instance, for Bank Manager of Union Bank of India - the annual salary would be in range of Rs.228,203 to Rs.977,161. In the other example, let us take IDBI bank. The annual salary of a Bank Manager would be in the range of Rs.358,000 to Rs.1,129,000. i.e., Rs.29833/- to Rs.94083/- per month. Besides this salary, there are several perks or benefits for a Bank Manager. Those benefits generally include, Pension Plan, Sick Leave, Cell Phone, Paid Vacation, Education or Certification reimbursement and Petrol and other allowances.
19th March 2016, 12:01 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much minimum salary is offered to Bank Manager in a Nationalized bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am aiming to get entry in the Banking industry. I wish to become a aBank Manager soon. Therefore i need to know that how much minimum salary is offered to Bank Manager in any nationalized bank?

The salary for the Bank Manager is different in each bank. You cannot join as Bank Manager directly in any nationalized bank. You have to join as Probationary Officer first and only after having some experience & clearing the departmental examination you can become a Bank Manager. The salary will be in the range of Rs. 35, 000 to Rs. 70, 000 per month. In some banks it will be around Rs 35,000 and in some banks around Rs. 70, 000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?