13th June 2021, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Indian Forest Exam through online mode?

I am from odisha. I have completed my graduation from 2016. How can I start preparing for Indian Forest Exam through online mode?

15th June 2021, 02:25 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How to prepare for Indian Forest Exam through online mode?

Procedure to prepare for Indian Forest Exam through online mode is;

You can prepare with the help of Online learning platforms like - Testbook ,Unacademy, Byjus, Studyadda, Gradeup.

I would suggest you to go for Textbook because it is the cheapest platform providing quality content.

You can download testbook android application from given link to get discount of 10% on any product purchased by you.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.testbook.tbapp&referrer=testbook_id %3D0GYU1Y
15th June 2021, 07:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can do the preparation by self study with the help of various study material sources available on various platform.

If interested you can also join any coaching institutes for the preparation of the examination. Some of the best institutes for preparation are :-

SHANKAR IAS.

VAJIRAM & RAVI.

VISION IAS.
15th June 2021, 08:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Most of the premier institutes now due to COVID-19 pandemic has started offering the classes in online mode.

So, you can take the advantage of this and start preparing for the examination. Proper strategy and consistency is required to appear and qualify in the examination. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?