13th June 2021, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get chance in IAS/IFS in future after obtaining 52% marks in 12th exam?

Enquiry for joining IAS/IFS Can I get chance in IAS/IFS in future after obtaining 52% marks in 12th exam?

15th June 2021, 12:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get chance in IAS/IFS in future after obtaining 52% marks in 12th exam?

There is no issue in eligibility for Civil Services examination if you have secured just 52% marks in senior secondary board examination.

The necessary qualification required for Civil Services examination is:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduates can also apply for the exam if they receive provisional certificates on mentioned date in advertisement.

Candidate must have minimum passing percentage marks in 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree.

>>The minimum age required to apply for Civil Services examination is 21 years. The upper age limit for general candidates is 32 years. There is upper age relaxation of three years for OBC and five years for SC/ST candidates.
15th June 2021, 05:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get chance in IAS/IFS in future after obtaining 52% marks in 12th exam?

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC for recruitment as an Indian Administrative and Indian Foreign Service recruitment.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum qualifying marks.

The age limit is 21-32 years.

So, you can appear for the examination after bachelor degree even after scoring 52% aggregate in std 12th.

Examination is conducted in three stages. For more information about the examination pattern and syllabus visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th June 2021, 07:11 PM
Pikachuuuu

Yes, You can get chance in IAS/IFS in future after obtaining 52% marks in 12th exam.

Your marks in 12th and graduation won't affect anything in UPSC examination.

If you have completed graduation in relevant subjects from recognized university than only you are eligible to apply for IAS/ IFS requirement.

During graduation you can prepare for UPSC IAS/ IPS exam.

Apply for UPSC IAS/ IFS examination in last year of your graduation.

Clear each stage of selection with good marks and positive attitude.

Secure position in merit list and be IAS/ IFS officer.
15th June 2021, 08:50 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes. Percentage scored in 12th Class will not effect in becoming IAS or IFS. A successful pass in 12th Class is actually required and Graduation pass. The basic eligibility criteria required is given below,

>> You must have completed Graduation or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline or stream from a recognized university or institute in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates who are doing their final year are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Hence after completion of 12th Class, try pursuing Graduation with good score and then get into the desired services or examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?