26th September 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Is Indian Institute of Business Management approved by government or not? Will I be able to get a government job after completion of the course or a job in abroad?

By name Indian institute of business management and studies is approved by government or not! and whether if i am applicable can i look for a job in abroad or in government sector? please tell me. Hope that you will give me the answer soon as possible.

Related Questions:
21st July 2016, 01:09 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Indian Institute of Business Management approved by government or not? Will I be able to get a government job after completion of the course or a job in abroad?

Indian institute of business management and studies is one of the best institute for management studies & leading in distance learning.

Indian institute of Business Management and Studies is not approved by UGC or AICTE but it conduct courses for UGC & AICTE.

It is approved member of Association of Indian Management school & rank in top schools in India. You can apply for government jobs or private jobs as its certificate is valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?