24th March 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Which job can final year Electrical Engineering student apply for in BSNL?

I am a final year Electrical Engineering student from Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology. I want to know that for which job post i can apply for, in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Recruitment available in BSNL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student?
  2. How can I apply for a job in BSNL and Telecom company? I am a B.E Final year student from Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
  3. How to apply for Job in BSNL and Telcom Companies being a candidate of final year BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. How to get a job in BSNL while in final year electronics and telecommunication engineering with 61% aggregate?
  5. Procedure to get job in BSNL after B.E in Electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  6. How to get BSNL or other government job after doing engineering in ECE?
  7. Eligibility criteria for BSNL JTO entrance exam? Can I apply for BSNL JTO entrance exam while in final year CSE department? What is the fees for general student?
  8. Application procedure to get job in BSNL and eligibility criteria after BE Electronics? Application forms and entrance exams details for the same?
  9. How to get a good job after electrical engineering? Can I attend any job interviews during final year itself?
  10. Date of sale of JTO exam forms?
  11. Recruitment exams available to get job in BSNL for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
  12. How to get into BSNL or other government job after doing engineering in ECE?
  13. List of some foreign companies for internship? I'm in final year student of Electrical engineering from DAV institute?
  14. Can a B.tech 4th year student apply for BSNL and other Government Jobs exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where can I get latest information on Job Vacancies being a candidate of final year BE in Electrical Engineering?
  16. Eligibility to apply for internship in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student?
  17. How to join Merchant navy if I am a final year student of B.E electrical
  18. How to get a job in BSNL or BEL?
26th March 2016, 10:33 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Which job can final year Electrical Engineering student apply for in BSNL?

You can apply for Assistant Engineer or Junior Engineer post after you complete your Electrical Engineering course. Once you complete your degree you can apply for the mentioned posts whenever notification arises.
Notifications will be posted in their website about the vacancy and the name of the post. You have to apply for it and the written exam will be conducted, Once you clear it you will be posted with the job. But in some of the posts the written test will be followed by Interview.
27th March 2016, 12:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which job can final year Electrical Engineering student apply for in BSNL?

There are many job opportunities in BSNL after successful completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. You may apply for the following posts.
* Apprentice Trainee
* Management Trainee
* Junior Telecom Officers (Telecom)

Educational Qualification Required for Apprentice Trainee:

>> The Application should possess B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university in any of the following disciplines viz., Electrical, Computer, Radio, Electronics, Telecommunication, Information Technology, Instrumentation.

Educational Qualification Required for Management Trainee:

>> Bachelor of Technology/ Bachelor of Engineering or its equivalent in any of the following disciplines with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
* Computer/ IT
* Telecommunications
* Electronics
* Electrical

Educational Qualification Required for Junior Telecom Officers (Telecom):

>> Candidates must possess B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Computer/ Telecommunication/ Radio/ Electrical/ IT/ Instrumentation from a recognized university.

As you are a final year candidate, you may apply for the all above posts with the present criteria. I suggest you to keep visiting the BSNL website to get latest recruitment details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?