12th August 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for MSc(Animal Science) student?

Hello Sir/Madam, my aim is to secure Government job. Actually I am a student of MSc(Animal Science). So, please help me to know about the jobs in Government sector for me as I don’t know much more about the opportunities available for Animal Science students. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

22nd March 2023, 05:58 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for MSc(Animal Science) student?

As an MSc(Animal Science) student, you can explore various job opportunities in the government sector. Some of the job profiles that you can consider are:

1. Veterinary Officer: You can apply for the post of Veterinary Officer in various government departments such as Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development, and Fisheries. Your role will involve providing medical care and treatment to animals, conducting research, and supervising various animal-related programs.

2. Research Scientist: You can also apply for the post of Research Scientist in government research institutes such as Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Central Institute for Research on Cattle (CIRC), and National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI). Your role will involve conducting research on animal genetics, breeding, nutrition, and health.

3. Livestock Development Officer: You can also apply for the post of Livestock Development Officer in various state government departments. Your role will involve promoting livestock development, providing extension services to farmers, and implementing various animal-related programs.

4. Wildlife Biologist: You can also explore opportunities in the field of wildlife conservation by applying for the post of Wildlife Biologist in various government departments such as Forest Department and Wildlife Institute of India. Your role will involve conducting research on wildlife ecology, behavior, and conservation.

5. Agricultural Officer: You can also apply for the post of Agricultural Officer in various state government departments. Your role will involve promoting agriculture and allied activities, providing extension services to farmers, and implementing various animal-related programs.

These are some of the job opportunities available for MSc(Animal Science) students in the government sector. You can also explore opportunities in the private sector by working with dairy and poultry companies, animal feed manufacturers, and veterinary clinics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?