12th August 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Details and job roles of Manager through Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment?

I would like to know about the details of Manager posts through Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment. I have applied for both posts. Kindly let me know about the job role as well. Thank you!

22nd March 2023, 05:00 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Details and job roles of Manager through Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment?

Abhyudaya Bank has announced recruitment for the posts of Manager in various departments. The job roles and responsibilities for each post are as follows:

1. Manager (Industrial Finance): The Manager (Industrial Finance) will be responsible for handling industrial finance proposals, assessing the creditworthiness of the borrower, and preparing credit reports. The Manager will also be responsible for monitoring the loans and ensuring compliance with the bank's policies and regulations.

2. Manager (Security): The Manager (Security) will be responsible for ensuring the security of the bank's premises and assets. The Manager will also be responsible for monitoring the security arrangements and implementing new measures as required.

3. Manager (Civil Engineer): The Manager (Civil Engineer) will be responsible for managing the bank's civil construction projects. The Manager will be responsible for preparing project reports, managing contractors, and ensuring timely completion of projects.

4. Manager (Electrical Engineer): The Manager (Electrical Engineer) will be responsible for managing the bank's electrical projects. The Manager will be responsible for preparing project reports, managing contractors, and ensuring timely completion of projects.

5. Manager (Architect): The Manager (Architect) will be responsible for managing the bank's architectural projects. The Manager will be responsible for preparing project reports, managing contractors, and ensuring timely completion of projects.

Overall, the Managers will be responsible for managing their respective departments and ensuring that the bank's operations are carried out smoothly. They will be required to have good communication and leadership skills, as well as a strong understanding of their respective fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?