18th November 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in ONGC for M.Sc(Physics) student? Procedure to join?

Dear sir/madam,
I have done with my m.sc in physics
i m looking to get work in ongc
for that what i have to do?
does they appoint me in their company?
please let me know!

9th December 2014, 11:11 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Job opportunities in ONGC for M.Sc(Physics) student? Procedure to join?

ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) is one of the India’s leading companies. It has various plants under it, working in a co-ordination with each other. And to meet the man-power of these plants ONGC advertises notification for recruitment of employees. Recruitment of employees are categorized into three divisions i.e. Engineering, Geoscience and Support and Administration.

Geoscience division recruits students whose fundamentals are strong in Chemistry, Geology, Geophysics, Reservoir, Physics and Physics with Electronics. And as per your qualification you can work in Physics or Physics with Electronics section.

Procedure to apply:
To apply for job posts offered in Physics and Physics and Electronics section you must always check notifications advertised in newspapers and other job related sites. Within the time limit stipulated in the notification you have to post an application for the job post you are interested in. And you will be selected based on your resume and then you have to go through their interview process. Application which are posted without any connection to the notifications of ONGC will not be replied back.
1st May 2018, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in ONGC for M.Sc(Physics) student? Procedure to join?

I have MSc degree in physics which includes electronics as one paper(not special paper). Am I eligible to apply at ONGC where the eligibility is 'MSc in physics with electronics'?
11th April 2019, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam. I have completed my master degree in physics. Electronics was not my special paper but we had a paper on electronics in the second semester. Am I eligible to apply with 'Post Graduate Degree in Physics with Electronics (Must have Mathematics / Physics at B.Sc. Level) with minimum 60% marks'
13th May 2020, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, I am Masters in Physics with special paper Electronics. Am I eligible to apply jobs in ONGC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?