8th February 2011, 10:12 PM
albinjoseph

Procedure to get Vocational Training in ONGC Bangalore? Is it possible to get with a recommendation from an Employee in ONGC Mumbai?

I am a 2nd year b.tech mechanical engineering student . Tell me the procedures to get a vocational training in ONGC bangalore . Is it possible to get with a recommendation from an employee in ONGC mumbai ?

5th June 2011, 04:40 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get Vocational Training in ONGC Bangalore? Is it possible to get with a recommendation from an Employee in ONGC Mumbai?

ONGC and other organization give vocational training ..for that you contact ongc because they have very few seats ....and details see the site
http://www.ongcindia.com/
and contact your college training and placement officer or cell
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?