16th September 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Development Assistant in NABARD?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to join as a Development Assistant in NABARD. But I would like to know that what I have to do under this post? What would be my job role? And kindly tell me the selection procedure as well.

25th March 2023, 01:22 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Job profile of Development Assistant in NABARD?

As a Development Assistant in NABARD, your primary role would be to assist in the implementation of various developmental schemes and programs. Your duties may include:

1. Conducting surveys and data collection related to rural development projects.
2. Assisting in the implementation and monitoring of various schemes related to agriculture, rural development, and allied sectors.
3. Providing support to farmers and rural entrepreneurs by connecting them with various financial institutions and government schemes.
4. Conducting training programs and workshops for rural communities to enhance their skills and knowledge.
5. Maintaining records and preparing reports related to the progress and impact of various developmental schemes.

The selection procedure for the post of Development Assistant in NABARD typically involves a two-stage process:

1. Preliminary Examination: This is an online objective test consisting of multiple-choice questions based on Reasoning, English Language, and Numerical Ability. The duration of the exam is 1 hour and carries a weightage of 100 marks.

2. Main Examination: This is also an online objective test consisting of multiple-choice questions based on Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge, and English Language. The duration of the exam is 90 minutes and carries a weightage of 150 marks.

Candidates who qualify in the Main Examination will be called for an interview, which carries a weightage of 25 marks. The final selection is based on the candidate's performance in the Main Examination and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?