16th September 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Job roles allotted to Staff Assistant in Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited?

I have done BCom course and ready to apply for Staff Assistant post in Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited recruitment. I would like to know about the job role of Staff Assistant. What kind of job is there as a Staff Assistant in TSCAB?

25th March 2023, 01:24 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Job roles allotted to Staff Assistant in Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited?

As a Staff Assistant in Telangana State Co-operative Apex Bank Limited, your job role will include:

1. Customer Service: You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to the bank's customers. This includes handling customer queries, complaints, and providing information related to the bank's products and services.

2. Cash Management: You will be responsible for managing cash transactions at the bank, including handling cash deposits, withdrawals, and maintaining accurate records of all transactions.

3. Clerical Work: You will be responsible for performing various clerical tasks, including data entry, filing, photocopying, and maintaining records.

4. Administrative Work: You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the bank's managers and officers, including scheduling appointments, preparing reports, and maintaining files.

5. Sales and Marketing: You may be required to promote the bank's products and services to potential customers, and help in achieving the bank's sales targets.

6. Other Responsibilities: You may also be required to perform other duties as assigned by the bank's management from time to time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?