26th August 2018, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Job profile and duty hours allotted to Junior Clerk in Allahabad High Court?

Hello Friends, I want to know about the duty hours for Junior Clerk in Allahabad High Court. Can you let me know about the job profile also? I have applied in Allahabad High Court of this year and preparing for the same. Kindly tell me asap.

22nd March 2023, 05:47 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Job profile and duty hours allotted to Junior Clerk in Allahabad High Court?

As a Junior Clerk in Allahabad High Court, your job profile will include various clerical duties such as filing, record-keeping, data entry, and maintaining court documents. You may also be responsible for handling telephone calls, scheduling appointments, and assisting judges and senior officials with administrative tasks.

The duty hours for a Junior Clerk in Allahabad High Court are typically from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, with a one-hour lunch break in between. However, during the court sessions, you may be required to work longer hours and on weekends too.

Overall, the job of a Junior Clerk in Allahabad High Court is challenging and requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. However, it also provides an excellent opportunity to work in a prestigious organization and gain valuable experience in the legal field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?