30th August 2018, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Posts available in Public Service Commission for BE(Production & Industrial Engineering) student?

Dear friends, I am in my 3rd year of BE(Production & Industrial Engineering) course. I want to apply for job in Public Service Commission after completing my Graduation. Can I know about the posts available in PSC for me? Kindly let me know about the posts immediately. Thank you!

22nd March 2023, 05:46 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Posts available in Public Service Commission for BE(Production & Industrial Engineering) student?

As a BE(Production & Industrial Engineering) graduate, you are eligible to apply for various positions under the Public Service Commission. Some of the posts available are:

1. Assistant Engineer: As an Assistant Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining various industrial and production systems.

2. Production Manager: As a Production Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the production process, ensuring that the products are of high quality and that they are manufactured efficiently.

3. Quality Control Manager: As a Quality Control Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the products meet the required quality standards.

4. Operations Manager: As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a manufacturing or production facility.

5. Industrial Engineer: As an Industrial Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing efficient production systems.

6. Manufacturing Engineer: As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing manufacturing processes and systems.

These are some of the positions available under the Public Service Commission for BE(Production & Industrial Engineering) graduates. You can check the official website of the Public Service Commission for more information on the available positions and their eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?