5th August 2019, 05:00 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Junior Lineman in Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am eager to join Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd through its recruitment as a Junior Lineman. I know a little bit about the same post under this recruitment. Can you please tell me about the job profile of Junior Lineman in this APEPDCL? Kindly tell me asap.

9th August 2019, 12:10 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Junior Lineman in Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Ltd?

APEPDCL has released notification for the recruitment of Energy Assistants (Junior Lineman Gr. II)of 7966 vacancies. Where 5107 are available in Southern Power Distribution Company and 2859 in Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited.

They didn't mention about the roles and responsibilities under this position but normally there are some basic responsibilities that comes under this job like, installing, repairing and maintaining overhead and underground electrical power lines and equipment, inspecting and reporting about any damages, troubleshoot elictrical problems etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?