5th August 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of IBPS CRP PO IX Exam 2019?

I have heard that IBPS CRP PO IX Exam 2019. I am looking forward to apply for this recruitment exam. I just want to know about the syllabus of this examination. Can you please provide me the syllabus? Please provide me the syllabus asap.

9th August 2019, 04:56 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of IBPS CRP PO IX Exam 2019?

IBPS has published official notice for the recruitment of Probationary Officer/Management Trainee under IBPS PO/ MT CRP -IX Exam.

For actual syllabus for this year, you need to be updated with official website. Here I'm sharing the tentative syllabus for this requirement,

English Language: Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Sentence Arrangements/ Word Arrangement, Comprehension etc.

Reasoning: Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Statement & Conclusion, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements, Decision Making, Input & Output, Logical Reasoning.

Quantitative Aptitude: Simplification, Number Series, Quadratic Equations, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time and Speed, Investment, HCF and LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart, Data Interpretation etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?