12th August 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Operator in Vizag Steel?

I am interested to join Vizag Steel as a Operator. But I would like to know that what I have to do under this post? What would be my job role? And kindly tell me the selection procedure as well. Thank you!

22nd March 2023, 06:08 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Job profile of Operator in Vizag Steel?

As an Operator in Vizag Steel, your main job role would be to operate and maintain various equipment and machinery used in the production process of steel. You would be responsible for ensuring the smooth functioning of the machines and equipment assigned to you and ensuring that they are in compliance with safety and quality standards.

Your job duties may include monitoring and controlling the production process, conducting regular inspections of equipment, identifying and troubleshooting issues, performing routine maintenance tasks, and adhering to safety protocols and guidelines.

To become an Operator in Vizag Steel, you must first meet the eligibility criteria set by the company, which typically includes educational qualifications, age limit, and other requirements. After meeting the eligibility criteria, you would have to appear for a written test followed by an interview.

If you clear both the stages of the selection process, you would be offered the job of an Operator in Vizag Steel. You would then undergo a training program to familiarize yourself with the company's policies, procedures, and operational processes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?