6th August 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Diploma Entry Yantrik in Indian Coast Guard?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the job roles of Diploma Entry Yantrik post which is available in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. I have applied for this post. Kindly let me know about the job role asap. Thank you!

25th March 2023, 05:07 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Job roles of Diploma Entry Yantrik in Indian Coast Guard?

As a Diploma Entry Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, your job role would include the following:

1. Maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment on board the ship.
2. Operation and maintenance of propulsion systems, power generation systems, and other machinery on board.
3. Conducting routine checks and inspections of machinery to ensure they are functioning properly.
4. Assisting in the navigation of the ship and monitoring the ship's position.
5. Assisting in emergency situations, such as search and rescue operations, fire-fighting, and medical emergencies.
6. Maintaining inventory of spare parts and equipment and ordering replacements as needed.
7. Training and supervising junior personnel in the maintenance and operation of machinery.
8. Conducting routine administrative tasks such as keeping logs, maintaining records, and completing reports.

Overall, as a Diploma Entry Yantrik, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and safe operation of machinery and equipment on board the ship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?