22nd September 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Lower Division Clerk in National Institute of Ayurveda?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the job roles for Lower Division Clerk. I am going to apply for the same post in National Institute of Ayurveda recruitment. Please let me know about the job roles as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply. Thank you!

22nd March 2023, 05:44 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Job roles of Lower Division Clerk in National Institute of Ayurveda?

As a Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in National Institute of Ayurveda, your job roles may include the following:

1. Maintaining records: You will be responsible for maintaining various records such as attendance, leave, bills, vouchers, etc.

2. Typing and data entry: You will be required to type letters, reports, and other documents, and also enter data into computer systems.

3. Assisting in administrative tasks: You may be required to assist in various administrative tasks such as file management, dispatch and receipt of letters, maintaining inventory, etc.

4. Handling correspondence: You may be required to handle correspondence with various departments and agencies.

5. Coordinating with other departments: You may need to coordinate with other departments within the organization to ensure smooth functioning.

6. Any other duties assigned by the authorities: You may be required to perform any other duties assigned by the authorities from time to time.

Overall, your job as an LDC in National Institute of Ayurveda will be to provide administrative support to the organization and ensure smooth functioning of the office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?