20th September 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Posts available in Odisha Public Service Commission for BSc(Electronics) student?

Dear friends, I am in my final year of BSc(Electronics) course. I want to apply for job in Odisha Public Service Commission after completing my Graduation. Can I know about the posts available in Odisha PSC for me? Kindly let me know about the posts immediately. Thank you!

22nd March 2023, 05:45 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Posts available in Odisha Public Service Commission for BSc(Electronics) student?

As a BSc(Electronics) graduate, you can apply for the following posts in Odisha Public Service Commission:

1. Assistant Director (Technical) - You can apply for this post if you have a BSc degree in Electronics or Telecommunication Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering or equivalent.

2. Junior Lecturer (Electronics) - You can apply for this post if you have a BSc degree in Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering or equivalent.

3. Lecturer (Electronics) - You can apply for this post if you have a BSc degree in Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering or equivalent.

4. Assistant Engineer (Electronics) - You can apply for this post if you have a BSc degree in Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering or equivalent.

5. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics) - You can apply for this post if you have a BSc degree in Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering or equivalent.

6. Junior Engineer (Electronics) - You can apply for this post if you have a BSc degree in Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering or equivalent.

You can check the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission for more details about these posts and their eligibility criteria. Good luck with your job search!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?