5th January 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?

Dear sir/mam i am Amit kumar das permanent resident of West Bengal.i am also student of second year of BA pass course through distance education.now i am also doing a job in BPO Domestic call center. sir i have some doubt about west Bengal civil service exam.my question is that i can speak and read to Bengali Language and not write to this.so am i eligible for west Bengal civil service exam and west Bengal public service exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get previous year Bengali paper for school service commission West Bengal?
  2. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  3. West Bengal Primary TET Bengali question paper?
  4. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service-Law Paper-I (Criminal Law and the Law of Evidence) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Names of the books which are written in Bengali?
  7. Is B.A certificate of EIILM university is valid in Odisha
  8. Syllabus for West Bengal SSC TET Exam in Bengali version?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for West Bengal Post Graduate Exam if I am a Bengali with Domicile in WB but done MBBS from Karnataka?
  10. List of universities and their entrance tests details for MA in Bengali?
  11. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service(executive)-Law Paper-II (Land Laws and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. How many attempts are allowed for West Bengal Civil Services Exams?
  13. Previous years question papers of Management of West Bengal Civil Service?
  14. Model question papers of West Bengal TET of Bengali, English and Child Development and Pedagogy?
  15. Is it possible to crack WBCS? I am working in IT
  16. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  17. Previous years question papers of West bengal service?
  18. How many attempts are allowed for West Bengal Civil Services Exams?
19th July 2014, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?

Sir I don't know bengali even to speak. ....so am I eligible for wbcs. ....
4th November 2014, 05:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/mam i am Amit kumar das permanent resident of West Bengal.i am also student of second year of BA pass course through distance education.now i am also doing a job in BPO Domestic call center. sir i have some doubt about west Bengal civil service exam.my question is that i can speak and read to Bengali Language and not write to this.so am i eligible for west Bengal civil service exam and west Bengal public service exam?
Yes, You must have knowledge to reading,writing and speaking in bengali language for WBCS exam.

WBCS stands for West Bengal Civil Service exam. This exam is conducted by Public Service Commission.

If you have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for WBCS exam. There is no marks criteria for WBCS exam. Final year student are also eligible for WBCS Exam.

You must speak, read, write in Bengali language.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years

Attempt Limit:

General candidate can maximum 4 times
OBC candidate can maximum 7 times
SC/ST there is no attempt limit

Selection process for WBCS exam are -

1) Preliminary Test
2)Mains Exam
3)Personal Interview.

You must have citizenship of India. The application fees for WBCS exam is 210/-
23rd November 2017, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam, I am pronab Kumar podder . I am studying in bsc mathematics 1st year. I want to know which coaching centre will be best for wbsc exam . Please can you suggest me ?
27th February 2018, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know any type of West Bengal govt job Bengali subject is necessary in madhamic, higher secondary and graduation , my son studying in w Bengal class iv in English medium with one subject in Hindi language please reply
9th February 2019, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

Dear,sir/mam, i am Anirudh Kumar. i am student of under graduate 1st year student in .I am preparing the May Exam from Hindi Medium for WBCS exam.
I can read and speak Bengali but can not write.sir/mam can you suggest me how to I prepare this exam my traget time .
24th February 2019, 10:58 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?

There is clear mention in the notification Candidate have the ability to read write and speak in Bengali except for those whose mother tongue is Nepali
28th August 2019, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to write and speak in Bengali as I dont know much about Bengali..plz give suggestion also I want to give the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?