28th September 2021, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

List of government job entrance exam a candidate can apply at the age of 40 years?

Good Morning Sir, my date of birth is 12th November, 1980 and I belong to General caste category. I am looking for government jobs. So, at this age which all government jobs are available and which all entrance exam can I write?

28th September 2021, 02:18 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government job entrance exam a candidate can apply at the age of 40 years?

Yes, you can apply for all government jobs at the age of 40 years which are:-

Training Assistant, Post Office, Scientific, Engineer, Teacher, Junior Manager, PA, Clerk, State PSC, and many more.
28th September 2021, 09:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government job entrance exam a candidate can apply at the age of 40 years?

List of government job entrance exam a candidate can apply at the age of 40 years are as follows:-

Rajasthan RSMSSB VDO Recruitment
Age limit- 18 to 40 years

Bihar BPSC
Age limit- 21 to 40 years

DEE Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment

India Post Gramin Dak Sewak

BSSC Mines Inspector
Age limit- 21 to 37 years

Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary
Age limit- 18 to 44 years

OMCL Staff Nurse Recruitment
Age limit- 22 to 35 years
29th September 2021, 10:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- There is much online application form invited by various government organizations. These are special government jobs above 40 years age candidates. There are a lot of states and Central Government jobs within the age limit of 40 to 45 years. The sarkari Naukari after 40 age are in different sectors and these are like in teaching jobs after 40 years Railway and bank jobs after 40 years.
The government jobs age limit 40 year candidates are full-time jobs such posts are high paying job due to experience and other eligibility.
You can easily access Government recruitment for the age limit of 40 to 45 years and these are in sectors of SSC, PSC, PSUs, and other cooperative jobs.
Government jobs for 40 years above age in teaching and cooperative field has a great opportunity for them.
30th September 2021, 06:02 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The list of government job entrance examinations a candidate can apply at the age of 40 years are in sectors like SSC(Staff Selection Commission), PSC(Public Service Commission), PSUs(Public Sector Undertaking), and other corporative jobs. Some government job vacancies for the 40 year age candidate are Training Assistant, Post Office, Scientific, Engineer, Teacher, Junior Manager, PA, Clerk, State PSC, and many more. You can check for the vacancies on various sites such as SarkariResults, Testbook, Jagran Josh, and All government jobs and can apply as per the eligibility criteria.
30th September 2021, 09:28 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Some government job vacancies for the 40 years candidates are:-
Training Assistant
Post Office
Scientific
Engineer
Teacher
Junior Manager
PA
Clerk
State PSC and many more.

There is no age limit for ATMA. Besides, candidates who applied for ATMA exam earlier can re-apply. ATMA is conducted four to five times a year.
Candidates can attempt to ATMA exam any number of times.
30th September 2021, 11:03 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Some govt job vacancies for the 40 year age candidate are - Training Assistant, Post Office, Scientific, Engineer, Teacher, Junior Manager, PA, Clerk, State PSC, and many more.
30th September 2021, 09:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get the following job opportunities at the age of 40.

1) Training Assistant

2) Teacher

3) Junior Manager

4) PA

5) Clerk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?