15th March 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

List of government jobs for B.Pharm students?

Sir/Mam,

I am student of B.Pharm. 3rd year. I want to know exam of uppsc & upsc which can apply by pharmacy students with detail and minimum eligibility like that example drug inspector or food inspector and also give details of all type of government job for pharmacy students and their website link and syllabus with minimum eligibility.?

1st April 2015, 02:53 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of government jobs for B.Pharm students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am student of B.Pharm. 3rd year. I want to know exam of uppsc & upsc which can apply by pharmacy students with detail and minimum eligibility like that example drug inspector or food inspector and also give details of all type of government job for pharmacy students and their website link and syllabus with minimum eligibility.?

It is good to see that you are interested in Government. Being a B.Pharm 3rd year student, you are eligible to apply for both the Central government and State level Governments as well. But, you need to qualify in the Written exam and Personal Interview to get a job. You can apply for the Government exes like,

- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
www.upsc.gov.in

- Public Service Commission (PSC)

- Staff Selection Commision (SSC)
ssc.nic.in

- Defense service
upsc.gov.in/general/cds.htm

- Railway Recruitment Board
www.indianrailways.gov.in

- Postal Department
www.indiapost.gov.in

Being a B.Pharm student its better that you can try to get Food Inspector or Drug Inspector job, which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)

Eligibility Criteria:

- The candidate age should be in between 18 years to 25 years are eligible to apply.

- The candidate should have done their graduation in medicine or have a Bachelors degree in Agriculture, Pharmacy, Food technology and Dairy Technology from a recognized university.

- The Candidate will be selected based on performance in written test and interview.
3rd April 2015, 04:06 PM
Member+

Dear,
There are huge opportunities for B. Pharmacy graduates in Government Sector. You can apply for the following posts:

1. Drug Inspector
2. Drug Analyst
3. Chief Pharmacist
4. Govt. Polytechnic College Lecturer
5. Chemist
6. Lab Assistants

To get into the above jobs one must qualify in the written exam conducted by union or state public service commission.
6th February 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I am studying final year B.Pharma. My aim is to become drug inspector. what are the procedures to become a drug inspector.what type of subject knowledge and syllabus to be studied....guide me...
25th March 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Any government job advertisement for the final yr b pharm student as such exam will conduct within 2 or 3 months
22nd June 2019, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Is B.E.D is necessary for Govt polytechnic lecturer. If it is necessary what subject should be taken in b.E.d
29th December 2020, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I m b pharma student i have short doubt like after completing b pharmacy will i becam patwari and others
2nd March 2021, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I'm final yr B.pharm student can I apply for drug inspector exam
25th September 2022, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

B pharm final year appearing student can apply for government pharmacist requirements
24th June 2023, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

After completing b Pharma can I apply for ssc cgl ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?