8th July 2016, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of 12th science?

Hello respected Sir/Mam,
I have complete my 12th science exam and I get 58% marks.
Which type of exam can I give for government jobs and bank jobs??
Please tell me in detail
Thank you sir.
I hope that you will give me answer fastly ane also mail me the answer.

8th July 2016, 05:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of 12th science?

There are very less examination for government jobs after 10+2. You can apply following government entrance exam after 10+2 in science stream.

1. National Defence Academy/Naval Academy entrance exam.

>>NDA/NA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year and science candidates are eligible to join all three wings of Defence. The age limit for NDA exam is 16.5-19.5 years. Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA exam.

You will have to clear written test and Service Selection Board to enter into Defence.

2. Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level exam: The minimum age limit for this exam is 18 years.

3. IB Security Assistant examination: Age limit is 18-30 years. The examination is conducted by Ministry of Home Affairs. You can apply for all these three exams to get good government job.
8th July 2016, 06:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of 12th science?

There are a lot of job opportunities in government sector you can apply after completion of 12th from science stream:

As a clerk in Banks

Clerical in Post Offices

As Constable

Clerk in Companies

personally I would like to suggest you complete your graduation and then apply for government jobs.
8th July 2016, 06:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Now, you are not eligible to appear for bank jobs entrance examination after 10+2.

The minimum required qualification to appear for bank entrance examination for recruitment as PO or Clerk is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with minimum passing percentage.

The age limit is 21-30 years and 20-28 years for PO entrance examination conducted by SBI and IBPS. There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you have to pursue till bachelor degree to get the job in banking sector. For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
8th July 2016, 07:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a Class 12th passed candidate, basically the options of government jobs available for you are mentioned below :-

* You have the option of becoming lower divisional clerk in various offices by clearing SSC CHSL ( Staff Selection Commission Combined High School Level ) examination.

* You too have the option of becoming defense officer by joining NDA ( National Defense Academy ) by qualifying NDA/NA entrance examination.

Also to be eligible for these examinations you are required to satisfy their other eligibility criteria too such as nationality, age limit, fitness,etc. and for getting details about the same you must visit their respective official link which are www.ssconline.nic.in and www.upsc.gov.in.

As far as you are concerned about the bank job options available for you at present then there is no such option but once you complete your graduation you will have the option of bank clerk and bank probationary officer with you.
8th July 2016, 07:55 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

There are lot of job opportunities for 12th pass outs in banking sector and in railways.

You can apply for clerical cadre level or assistant level jobs in banking sector.

To get job in these government banks you have to write several exams conducted by IBPS, SBI etc.

If you qualify in the written exam and in the interview you can secure a job in any of the nationalized banks.

You can also apply for posts like enquiry cum reservation clerk, Junior accounts assistant cum typists in railways.

To secure a job in railways you have to appear for the exams like Indian Railways Services Recruitment exams, RRB exams.
8th July 2016, 08:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

On the basis of class 12th you can apply for lower level jobs in government sector most of the times. There are few high level options like NDA and SCRA exams, but selection procedure will be quite tough and limited vacancies.

You can apply for other jobs like SSC CHSL, Steno, Multi tasking, Postal assistant, soldier in India Army, Group Y and X trade in Air Force, SSR in India Navy and ticket collector job in Railways.
8th July 2016, 09:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello respected Sir/Mam,
I have complete my 12th science exam and I get 58% marks.
Which type of exam can I give for government jobs and bank jobs??
Please tell me in detail
Thank you sir.
I hope that you will give me answer fastly ane also mail me the answer.
No, 12th standard candidates are not eligible for Bank jobs. But after completion of graduation degree, you can apply for Bank jobs.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
8th July 2016, 09:15 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

There are various job opportunities available after 12th.The following is the list of jobs where you can apply:-

->>Assistants,

->>Clerk (LDC),

->>Attendant,

->>Driver,

->>Constable,

->>Stenographer,

->>Data Entry Operator,

->>Junior Assistants,

->>Peon etc.
9th July 2016, 01:04 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

After completing intermediate you are eligible for only some jobs and these are as under:-
SSC
MTS
NDA
Navy
Army
Air Force
Railways

Candidate must have at least 60% aggregate in their intermediate and this criteria is compulsory for general candidates.
Candidate should must have attained a minimum of 18 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?