23rd December 2015, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required for SSCW(t) in graduation? Am I eligible for SSCW after 54% in B.E?

What is the minimum percentage required to apply for SSCW(T) after completing B.E. My % is 54. Am I eligible to fill the form for entry into the army?

28th December 2015, 08:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for SSCW(t) in graduation? Am I eligible for SSCW after 54% in B.E?

For SSCW (t) exam there isn't any percentage criteria. You should be just pass in the qualifying examination to become eligible for exam. Hence, you are surely eligible for it.

Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam conducted by SSC. Therefore, be prepared for the examination.
29th December 2015, 12:59 PM
ayush_1993

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for SSCW(t) in graduation? Am I eligible for SSCW after 54% in B.E?

Yes, you are eligible to fill form or give exam.The only required qualification are graduate(B.E) .There isn't any percentage criteria for exam.you only required passing marks in graduation.

Qualification criteria and age for SSCW(technical) are:

1. Candidate who have passed B.Tech /B.E or final year student from recognized university is eligible.
2. Age should be 20 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?