15th March 2023, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

My age is 44 years graduate and retired exservicmen can I apply MPSC?

Sir, I am 44 year Old and retired from Army. Caa I eligible for Maharashtra state Public Service Commission

17th March 2023, 12:37 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: My age is 44 years graduate and retired exservicmen can I apply MPSC?

Please find below the eligibility criteria for the MPSC exam.

1) Nationality:- You must be an Indian Citizen.

2) Educational Qualification:- The minimum educational qualification required for this post is that you must have completed a graduation degree in any stream from any recognized University or Institute.

3) Age:- The age of the candidate for ex-serviceman should be between 19 years to 43 years to get eligible for the post.

If you satisfy the above eligibility criteria, then you are eligible for the post.
17th March 2023, 03:35 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: My age is 44 years graduate and retired exservicmen can I apply MPSC?

The following are the requirements to apply for the MPSC test.

1. Candidates should be citizens of India.
2. Candidate must have earned a bachelor's*degree in any discipline from a reputable university or institute in order to be considered for this position.
3. To qualify for the position, a candidate of ex-serviceman must be between the ages of 19 to 43.

You qualify for the position if you meet the aforementioned requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?