15th March 2023, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for SI job after BTech?

Sir I'm sivakrishna naik st person. I have completed my BTech I have backlashes I'm eligible for SI job are not.

16th March 2023, 04:15 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for SI job after BTech?

Please find below the eligibility criteria for the SI post.

1) Nationality:- You must be an Indian Citizen.

2) Educational Qualification:- The minimum educational qualification required for this post is that you must have completed a graduation degree in any stream from any recognized University or Institute.

3) Age:- The age of candidate should be between 21 years to 28 years to get eligible for the post.

If you satisfy the above eligibility criteria, then you are eligible for the post.
16th March 2023, 04:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for SI job after BTech:-

Graduates from any discipline are eligible to apply for the post of Sub Inspector. The recruitment is based on the written exam which is conducted either by the state's - Public Service Commission or Police Recruitment Board.
The age limit for every state varies, however, basic age criteria for the recruitment of Sub Inspector is 20 to 27 years in most of the states.
For further information refer to the official website of the regulated body which conducts the exam.
17th March 2023, 03:22 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

The following are the requirements for the SI job.

1. Candidates should be citizens of India.
2. Candidate must have earned a bachelor's*degree in any discipline from a reputable university or institute in order to be considered for this position.
3. To qualify for the position, an applicant must be between the ages of 21 to 28.

You qualify for the position if you meet the aforementioned requirements.
17th March 2023, 01:51 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for SI job after BTech:-

To join the police department as an Sub Inspector or Assistant Sub Inspector, you just need to be a graduate in any discipline.
The age limit in most of the states is between 21 to 27 years.
However, you must refer to the official website of the Public Service Commission of your state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?