29th October 2019, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to a Junior Chemist in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for a Junior Chemist post in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited. I don’t know what is the pay scale to the Junior Chemist. Can you please let me know about the pay scale?

2nd November 2019, 11:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to a Junior Chemist in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited?

Pay Scale :-
-------------
Your Pay Band will be Rs. 11,900/- to Rs. 32,000/- per month for the post of Junior Chemist in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.

You can visit the below website for more information.
https://mrpl.co.in/
3rd November 2019, 12:57 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to a Junior Chemist in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited?

Candidates selected in Junior Chemist will be placed on probation for a period of one year in scale of pay of Rs 13,800 – 38,500 (pre-revised)*. In addition to basic pay, the candidates will be eligible for other allowances applicable to them as per the rules of the Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.
3rd November 2019, 08:49 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Junior Chemist recruitment is Rs. 11,900 to Rs. 32,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.mrpl.co.in/.
3rd November 2019, 04:42 PM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Pay Scale offered in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Junior Chemist recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Junior Chemist recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited

Name of the Job Position - Junior Chemist

Pay Scale offered:- (Consolidated Stipend)

>> Consolidated Stipend - Rs.30,000/- per month during the period of training

>> Please refer to the official notification for more detailed information given below.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
3rd November 2019, 05:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to a Junior Chemist in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited is in-between Rs.11900 - Rs.32000 per month. There are total 6 vacancies available for this post and the educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor of science in chemistry with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply is http://mrpl.co.in/
4th November 2019, 12:42 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted to Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Junior Chemist recruitment:

~~ Rs. 11900 — Rs. 32000.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
4th November 2019, 12:49 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Junior Chemist recruitment-

* Pay scale allotted for the post of Junior Chemist available under Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited is Rs 11,900 to Rs 32,000 per month.

For more information log on to official website .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?