29th October 2019, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for a Junior Chemist post in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for the post of a Junior Chemist in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited. I have applied for the same post and I want to get this job.

3rd November 2019, 12:07 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for a Junior Chemist post in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited?

Selection procedure :-
--------------------------
You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for the post of Junior Chemist in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited.

i) Written Test

ii) Skill Test

iii) Physical Test

iv) Document Verification

For any other information, you can check the following website.
https://mrpl.co.in/
3rd November 2019, 12:31 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for a Junior Chemist post in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited?

Selection process will consist of Written Test followed by Skill Test (if required by MRPL), Physical Test (if required by MRPL) and Document Scrutiny. The candidates who are successful in Written Test, Skill Test (if applicable) and Physical Test (if applicable) as per the criteria of MRPL will only be considered for Document Scrutiny.
3rd November 2019, 08:59 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Junior Chemist recruitment will be based on Written Test and Skill Test.

Last Date of the Application Process: 9th Nov. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.mrpl.co.in/.
3rd November 2019, 05:04 PM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Selection Process of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Junior Chemist recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Junior Chemist recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited

Name of the Job Position - Junior Chemist

>> Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds.

@ Written Test

@ Skill Test

@ Physical Test

@ Document Scrutiny

>> You may refer to 7th page of the notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
4th November 2019, 12:47 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Junior Chemist recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidates will be through Written Test, Skill Test, Physical Test and Document Scrutiny. The Written Test will be conducted at centers in Karnataka only.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?