12th March 2019, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Junior Engineer in UPRVUNL?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Junior Engineer post in UPRVUNL recruitment. I would like to know about the pay scale for this post. Can you please tell me the pay scale of this post as soon as possible?

17th March 2019, 09:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Junior Engineer in UPRVUNL?

Pay Scale offered for Junior Engineer in UPRVUNL:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for the position of a Junior Engineer in UPRVUNL is given below,

Name of the organization - Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidhut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer

Pay Scale offered for Junior Engineer
- Rs.44,900/- per month

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for official notification
18th March 2019, 08:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Junior Engineer in UPRUVNL is Rs. 44900/- per month.

Candidates who hold Diploma from a recognised institute are eligible to apply for UPRUVNL Junior Engineer post.
18th March 2019, 12:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As per the notification, the pay scale allotted for the post of Junior Engineer under UPRVUNL recruitment is as per the Pay Matrix (level) 7 of Rs 44,900 as basic starting salary plus other allowances as applicable as per the norms.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the notification released for the same recruitment by referring to the link www.uprvunl.org.
18th March 2019, 01:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply for Junior Engineer post in UPRVUNL recruitment. I would like to know about the pay scale for this post. Can you please tell me the pay scale of this post as soon as possible?

Pay scale allotted to the Junior Engineer (Civil) in UPRVUNL is given below:

Pay Scale – Rs 44,900 per month

Those candidates who have passed a 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute / polytechnic are eligible to apply for the Junior Engineer (Civil) recruitment in UPRVUNL. Those students who have studied the Diploma in Civil Engineering through distance education are not eligible to apply for the Junior Engineer (Civil) recruitment in UPRVUNL. The UPRVUNL website link is given Click Here
18th March 2019, 09:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selected candidates as Junior Engineer in UPRVUNL will get a salary pay of Rs. 44,900/- per month. Candidates who have completed a 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized Institute/Polytechnic are eligible to apply for Junior Engineer recruitment in UPRVUNL.
Candidates having National Certificates Civil Engineering awarded by the “All India Council for Technical Education, Government of India " are also eligible to apply for same recruitment.

Official notification is given below:
http://uprvunl.org/site/writereaddat...-34-180219.pdf

Last edited by ppsahu; 22nd March 2019 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?