4th November 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to a Management Trainee in Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council? Age limit to apply?

Hi Sir, I would like to know about the pay scale allotted to Management Trainee in Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council. I am going to apply for this recruitment of this firm. Please let me know about the pay scale. And also tell me about the age limit as well.

5th November 2019, 05:07 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to a Management Trainee in Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council? Age limit to apply?

Pay scale allotted to the management trainee in BIRAC is 30000 and maximum age limit for this job is 30 years as on 21 October, 2019.

Thanks
5th November 2019, 05:50 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to a Management Trainee in Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council? Age limit to apply?

Pay scale allotted to Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council Management Trainee recruitment is Rs. 30,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council Management Trainee recruitment is only one post.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.birac.nic.in/.
5th November 2019, 10:45 PM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Pay Scale offered in Biotechnology Industry Research Associate Council Management Trainee recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in Biotechnology Industry Research Associate Council Management Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the organization - Biotechnology Industry Research Associate Council

Name of the Job Position - Management Trainee

@ Pay Scale Offered - Rs.30,000/- per month (Consolidated Emoluments)

>> You should have done B.Tech or M.Sc or M.Tech in any domain of Life Science. You should have minimum 2 years of relevant work experience to be eligible.

>> And the desirable qualification is expertise in MS Office, Demonstrated writing capabilities and excellent communication skills in English, and Experience in Public Relations and Event organization.

Click here for more detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?