7th March 2012, 08:27 PM
rgyv

What are the categories given in S.O UPSC examination papers? Details about the main language?

what is catagories given in s.o upsc examination papers and please give details in lay man language

28th February 2022, 09:22 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the categories given in S.O UPSC examination papers? Details about the main language?

In the context of UPSC exam, written language is important in the mains and oral language is vital for the personality test / interview round.
One might have great ideas and innovative thoughts but without decent command over any language you 'll not be able to do justice to yourself and your ideas.

An IAS officer must know 3 languages I.e hindi, english and their native language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?