3rd January 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Supervisor in Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale of Supervisor in Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited? I have applied for the same post in Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited recruitment. But I don’t know about the pay scale for the same post. So kindly tell me about the pay scale as soon as possible.

9th January 2019, 08:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Supervisor in Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited?

The pay scale allotted to Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Supervisor is Rs. 14000-3%-41100.

To be eligible to apply for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited Supervisor recruitment, you should have passed three years full time Diploma in Survey from a government recognised institute.
9th January 2019, 07:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Supervisor in Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited?

The minimum salary of a Supervisor in Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited, ranges approximately Rs. 13,500/- and above per month.

The salary may range upto Rs. 40,000/- and above per month depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?