26th April 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get job in DRDO for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?

Sir,
I am a B.Sc(Physics) honours student.
I want to work in DRDO.
So, how is it possible for me?
Please help me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job is offered in DRDO to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?
  2. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  3. Courses that I can do after UG in BSc Physics?
  4. How to get a job in DRDO after completing MSc Genetics?
  5. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year from Deemed University? Age limit to apply for female candidate?
  6. Which are the M.Tech courses in DRDO BU? What to study for the DRDO BU entrance?
  7. Which are the M.Tech courses in DRDO? Syllabus of DRDO entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Recruitment available in DRDO for ITI Mechanical candidate who has completed 10th standard?
  9. Is there any competitive exam to get job in DRDO for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate? When the competitive exam will be held? Requirements to get job in DRDO?
  10. What should I study B.Tech/M.Tech to get job in DRDO? Among Electrical, Mechanical and Computer Engineering what should I opt for this job?
  11. Can I get job in DRDO if completed B.Tech through NDA?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Sc(Chemistry)? Is there any entrance exam available for it?
  13. Does this true of DRDO will not call the candidate for Interview if the candidate is secured below 75% in B.Tech?
  14. Is there any possibility to get Job in ISRO for a candidate of BE with 70%?
  15. Any possibility to get a job in Civil Services or Defence services after passing B.Tech in ETC?
  16. When the notification of DRDO recruitment will be released? Qualification required to join?
  17. How to do project in DRDO? I am a electrical stream student
  18. How will I get a job in DRDO or Genetics field? Qualifications required?
29th April 2015, 05:56 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get job in DRDO for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?

There are various jobs recruited in DRDO - Defense, Research and Development Organization every year through CEPTAM and many candidates of various field's qualification applies for jobs and also get the job every year so why can not you get the job, you can also work with DRDO by just qualifying a complete recruitment procedure for a particular post conducted by DRDO CEPTAM Online.

Based on your qualification, you can apply for following jobs in DRDO :

>> Senior Technical Assistant "B" (Physics) : A candidate possessing B.Sc in Physics with PCM or PCB combination is eligible to apply for this job.

Age of the student should be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years.

>> Admin Assistant (English/Hindi Typing) : Candidate should be passed class XII from a recognized board and must have a typing speed of minimum 30 wpm in Hindi or 35 wpm in English.

Age of the student should be between 18-30 years.

>> Store Assistant (English Typing) 'A' : Candidate should have completed class 12th from a recognized board and must have good typing speed of minimum 35 wpm in English only.

Age should not be less than 18 years and more than 28 years.

Clerk/ Assistant :
Must have passed intermediate from a recognized board and should have accurate typing speed of minimum 35 wpm in English.

Age should be between 18-27 years.

Upper age is relaxable in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category for 05 years and 03 years for OBC category candidates.

Selection procedure for all such posts in DRDO through CEPTAM :

Candidate need to qualify written examination and after qualifying written test, candidate will be called for computer typing/ skill test/ interview process as per the rules made by CEPTAM DRDO for a particular post.

If marks of candidates of both written test and interview are enough as per the requirement to get the job then candidate may be selected.
22nd May 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for DRDO after doing B.sc in nuclear physics or I have to complete M.sc first .
15th September 2018, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

I want to work in drdo so I want to see syllabus and previous year question.B.sc.(physics)
4th December 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in DRDO STA-b position for BSC physics candidate
16th June 2020, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I'm Bsc Statistics student. Do I have an eligibility to apply for DRDO?
6th August 2020, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir after bsc physics hons, can i apply for drdo?
21st March 2023, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I'm a bsc Hons physics 1St year student. Can i eligible for any post in DRDO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?