4th November 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job in Railways without qualifying the written exams?

Sir/Mam,

My name sk.md.rasool and I completed my diploma in electronics communication engineering and I get 76% and I wanted to job in railway but I am writing so many recruitment exams but I am not qualifying any one but how can I get a good job in railway. Reply me soon.

Thanking you sir,

Your's obediently,
sk.md.rasool,

30th November 2016, 04:33 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in Railways without qualifying the written exams?

Now, the recruitment in any jobs generally in the government jobs is done only after the qualifying in entrance examination condcuted by the examination conducting body.

So, if you want to get the jobs in Railway as of Loco Pilot you have to appear and qualify in written entrance test and even in the interview and physical test if mandatory for final recruitment.

To get more information about examination pattern visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
30th November 2016, 06:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in Railways without qualifying the written exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

My name sk.md.rasool and I completed my diploma in electronics communication engineering and I get 76% and I wanted to job in railway but I am writing so many recruitment exams but I am not qualifying any one but how can I get a good job in railway. Reply me soon.

Thanking you sir,

Your's obediently,
sk.md.rasool,

Sorry, it is not possible to get a job in Railways without qualifying the written examination. The jobs in railways are recruited through Railway Recruitment Board. There are various jobs available in railways like Office Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Stenographer, Typist, Train Clerk, Statistical Clerk, Goods Clerk, Ticket Collector, Commercial Clerk etc; the notifications will be released in the RRB website and in the Employment Newspaper. You can apply online for the post; the selection to the posts will be done through a written test and interview. One has to clear the written test to get a job in railways. The RRB website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?