29th August 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get an government computer job right after completion of higher secondary and know the basic software's like Tally and MS-Office?

I have just give hs exam I want government computer job I also known computer (Tally ERP9, MS-OFFICE) what type of job I get. Can someone please give me the complete information on this soon to me? Awaiting for your answer to reach me.

Related Questions:
  1. Job oriented courses available to study for B.Com last year graduate?
  2. Which type of government job would be suitable for me after completion of graduation with MSCIT and Tally courses?
  3. How can I get a government and central government job after doing 10th and Computer Tally?
  4. Job after MBA (Finance), Company secretary, Business accountant course and Tally and MS office course from APTECH?
  5. How may I get a job in bank after completion of my B.Com? I have knowledge of Tally
  6. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  7. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  8. Procedure to become Custom Officer for Diploma holder in Computer Science & Technology? Job opportunities in Government sector?
  9. Can I get government job at LDC post having done Office Management course after 12th?
  10. Can I get a good job after studying B.A 2nd year and basic DOA computer course with Tally
  11. What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue Graduation in ISRO? Can I get job after completion of Graduation in ISRO?
  12. Which subject should I choose in Higher Secondary to become a Government Teacher being a 10th student?
  13. Is it beneficial to study B.Ed being a BBA graduate? What is the scope of B.Ed?
  14. Worried about my future career and job
  15. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  16. Job opportunities through Higher Secondary Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do b.Ed Hindi in correspondence after completing B.Com from Ujjain?
  18. What is the scope of studying Commerce with Computer Application in Higher Secondary?
29th August 2015, 09:58 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get an government computer job right after completion of higher secondary and know the basic software's like Tally and MS-Office?

Having a computer knowledge is definitely a boon for you but since you have primary knowledge of the Desktop publishing you shall not be able to get a permanent gov. Jobs.

You can get the contract gobs like computer operators in various government jobs.

For the computer government jobs you should hold atleast a BCA degree.

But you may apply for Banks with your general graduation degree and since you have knowledge of DTP you shall get benefit .

You nay also apply for the SSC CGL exam.
30th August 2015, 01:44 PM
mwh

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get an government computer job right after completion of higher secondary and know the basic software's like Tally and MS-Office?

yes, you are eligible for government computer jobs;
you should know the basic knowledge about computers.
computer language like c, c++, java , oracle etc.,
you studied 12th standard so, you will have less potions to get government job
so, my suggestion is to study degree, or engineering then you will get good government computer jobs with high salary
as you know ms-office, tallyERP-9 then you can be an accountant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?